Wednesday 25 April 2007

Linkin Park New Album- Out on 15 of May 07




Linkin Park's new single "What I've Done" has been released Soon! The full stream of the song can be heard on LinkinPark.com and will be also airing on your favorite radio station starting today. In addition, the track is now available for purchase on iTunes. Be sure to buy it today!

ITUNES VIDEO PREMIERE AND SEASON PASS

Beginning on Tuesday, April 3, the video for "What I've Done", directed by Mr. Hahn, will be available for purchase in the iTunes Music Store and all digital retailers.

Also beginning Tuesday, April 3, you will be able to pre-order the album, and buy the video for "What I've Done." The pre-order offer includes a deluxe digital album with bonus tracks and a "Season Pass" including all 15 FULL LENGTH episodes of LPTV, the behind-the-scenes series documenting the last four years of the band. This offer is available in the U.S. only. Be sure to look out for more info.


MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE MERCH BUNDLES

The highly anticipated new release from Linkin Park is almost here. As a thanks for supporting the band, here's an insider tip: On Wednesday, April 4, pre-order Minutes to Midnight and get a sneak peek at the new merch to come with an exclusive pre-sale. Not available anywhere else, go to the LP web store to purchase this exclusive new tee. You can only get your hands on this tee from the LP web store – you will not see this in stores.


Choose from any of the following Minutes to Midnight special editions and get the exclusive tee at an amazing price.



LPTV EPISODES 3 & 4

Episode 3 and 4 of LPTV are up now at the Official Linkin Park YouTube Channel! Take a look as Linkin Park take you backstage to the Summer Sanitarium tour and the European tour from September 2003. Get the full length LPTV episodes with the album pre-order on iTunes starting tomorrow. You can also watch LPTV - LPU Exclusive #1 clip for bonus footage, available only to LPU members on LPUnderground.com. Look out for the next LPTV exclusive soon.

LPTV will air every Monday and Thursday on YouTube, giving fans an inside look at the writing and recording process of the new album as well as never before seen footage from the Meteora World Tour. Subscribe to the Official Linkin Park YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/linkinparktv to have first access to new clips.

LINKIN PARK - WHAT I HAVE DONE LYRICS

In this farewell,
There’s no blood,
There’s no alibi.
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret,
From the truth,
Of a thousand lies.

So let mercy come,
And wash away…

What I’ve Done.
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become.
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done.

Put to rest,
What you thought of me.
While I clean this slate,
With the hands,
Of uncertainty.

So let mercy come,
And wash away…
[ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ]


What I’ve Done.
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become.
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done.

For What I’ve Done

I'll start again,
And whatever pain may come.
Today this ends,
I’m forgiving what I’ve done.

I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become.
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done.
What I’ve done.


Forgiving What I’ve Done.

No comments: